Come and join us at Olde Towne Cutlery for a wonderful experience where you get to craft a piece of functional art with the help of professional knifemakers.
This experience is perfect for couples, parents and teens or friends.
The Class Covers:
Selecting pre-ground knife blank and handle material
Drill, glue up and rough shaping
Handle shaping on the grinder
Hand finishing your knife to a beautiful work of functional art
What to Expect
Students Will Learn:
- Material Selection Process
- Basics knife assembly
- Handle Geometry
- Instruction on Power Tools and Hand-Finishing techniques
- Professional Tips and Techniques
- Not a Forging Class
- Five hour class held from 10 to 3 with a 1 hr lunch
- $125 Per Person
- Plus the cost of the ground blade, handle material and accessories
- Minimum of 2 persons, Maximum of 3 persons per class
- Must be 13 or older
Sign up on oldetownecutlery.com
Olde Towne Cutlery stocks a huge selection of knifemaking supplies.
We service everyone from the professional to the beginner.
Our knowledgeable staff of experts can help you from the basics to the most advanced challenges.
- Steel—1075, 1084, 1095, 52100, 80CRV, W2, A2, O1, D2, 15N20
- Klingspor Abrasives
- Huge Handle Material Selection
- West System Epoxy
- Black Mamba Gloves
- Huge Selection of Pins and Tubes
- Polishing and Finishing
- Mosaic Pins
- Sharpening Equipment
- Leather and Kydex Sheaths
Large Selection of Pre-Ground Blades
- Russell Green River Knife Works
- Condor Tool and Knife
- Premium USA Made Blades
- Alabama Damascus
- Premium Stainless Kitchen Cutlery
- All Ground and Hardened
- Ready for Hafting
Olde Towne Cutlery
4320 Settendown Village Rd.
Cumming, GA 30041
No products were found matching your selection.