AND THE WINNER IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As part of our Capital Campaign which is meant to drive sales for our Brick and Mortar store, our wonderful community of knife makers have donated a knife to give away as part of our promotion to build awareness for the store. This is the conclusion of the first week. The knife is an Esteban II by Fletcher Knives. Dylan Fletcher really outdid himself with this knife and we are super proud to represent his amazing work. Dylan is a great guy and you will be seeing a lot more of his product “on our shelves”. Thank you, Dylan, for this knife. The winner is JEREMIAH S. of TULSA, OKLAHOMA.
WEEK TWO GIVE-A-WAY KNIFE!
The next knife in the give-a-way is non-other-than an ALFA-KNIFE PATRIOT. This knife was featured in Knives Illustrated and is an outstanding pattern. Damon put tremendous time and effort into this design and you will be amazed at the fit and finish.
The ALFA-KNIFE PATRIOT pictured above will be awarded on Friday, August 10th
So how do you enter to win??
See below for details!
WE NEED YOUR HELP! We are raising capital for our brick and mortar store, and our wonderful knifemakers have generously donated a knife to give-a-way to help drive some sales.
We are going to GIVE-A-WAY one knife per week.
EACH ORDER PLACED WITH US AUTOMATICALLY ENTERS YOU FOR EACH WEEKS DRAWING. (One order will enter you for all sixteen possibilities).
We have loaded the wagon with knives, and now we need to have three great sales months in a row to build some capital and make this a success. So now all we need is YOU!
- Between now and the end of October, we are going to GIVE-A-WAY one really amazing knife per week. SIXTEEN TOTALLY AWESOME KNIVES
- Each person who places an order is automatically entered to win.
- Each week the winner will be announced in the Friday email. The knife for the following week will be listed and the maker promoted.
- The GRAND PRIZE will be a custom-made display case.
- Technically this is a give-a-way because we can’t legally hold a lottery, so free entry forms are available by clicking this link.
- One entry makes you eligible for every weeks give-a-way. So if you enter the first week, you are eligible for any/all of the knives through the end of the campaign.
- No purchase is necessary for the giveaway. Although, your information is captured on an order and all orders are counted as submissions.
- If you place an order, no further action is necessary – except reading the weekly email from us to see if you won!
- Each winner will be randomly selected from all entrants from the beginning of the Capital Campaign Give-A-Way.
- Product will be shipped to recipient free of charge. (US residents only. If winner is in another country, postage may may be requested)
- No product will exceed $600 value and therefore does NOT need to be registered with the IRS.
- Official Rules can be seen at this link here: